The flavor palette is reminiscent of a traditional pot pie. I used a large pie plate for the picture. Next time I would make them individual in small casserole dishes. Frankly, either works great.
I highly recommend you make your own crust. However, the pie crust sheets will work, they just won’t be as great for this dish. Also, a bottom and top crust is best, but you can just do a top crust if you are looking to cut out a carb or two.
You can make this vegetarian as well, using vegetable broth, omitting chicken and adding a few more vegetables.
Feta Dip for Bagels, Sandwiches, Crackers, Crostinis
- 1 Cup Good feta, crumbled
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp LIGHT olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Cayenne pepper for spicy or half as much for milder
- 1 tbsp White pepper
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tbsp Lemon zest
- Mash together with a fork
- Blend with a spoon
- Refrigerate until use. ENJOY!